2018 Fall Application Guidelines for Foreign Students
MAY 15, 2018 ~
JUN 22, 2018
Application Form/Study Plan/Other documents for submission should be submitted at the office of graduate school by post or in person
Test fee: ₩50,000
JUN 23, 2018
|Interview(Date can vary, It will be notified individually)
JUN 29, 2018
|Result will be notified individually
|Tuition Payment for
In JUL. 2018
|Tuition fee is to be paid to a virtual account given individually to each successful applicant
- Registration cancellation: Entrance fee and tuition fee are refunded and admission is cancelled.
※ The dates above are subject to change without a prior notice.
- ① Application Form : Downloadable from our website (http://www.hugs.ac.kr). ID photo needs to be attached on it
- ② Study Plan : Downloadable on our website (http://www.hugs.ac.kr)
- ③ Introdution : Downloadable on our website (http://www.hugs.ac.kr)
- ④ Original Copy of diploma or certificate of (expected) graduation from undergraduate institution
- ⑤ Official Transcript(s) from undergraduate institution
- ⑥ Statement of financial resources Certificate of the deposit balance of the applicant with a minimum of ＄20,000(USD) on deposit for at least one month
- ⑦ Copy of official language test result: TOPIK Level 3 or higher. Not submitted after the time of admission, Must submit within six months
- ⑧ Copy of passport
- ⑨ Foreign applicants residing in Korea : Copy of alien card
- ⑩ Copy of Health insurance certificate
- ※ All submitted documents that are not written in English or Korean must accompany a document in English or Korean
- ※ Academic Degree Certificate have to be officially “certified” by the Korean Consulate and be sealed by the Korean Embassy (consulate General) or “apostilled” in the country where the graduated university is located. Students of Chinese university should submit a “Credential Report” (www.cdgdc.edu.cn) instead of the confirmed documents from the Korean Consulate.
- ※ Applicants who are expected to obtain the relevant required degree or diploma later than the application period, must submit an official certificate of degree or diploma and transcript by AUG. 24, 2018.
※ All international students admitted are obliged to purchase health insurance before or upon entrance 2 types of health insurances are available at large – the first is private one, which is sold by a private company, costing about 130USD per year and the other is sold by Korean Government, whose premium is way higher than that of the private company, costing about 550USD per year, but covers a broader scope of injuries and accidents. Details will be informed when you visit Graduate School Office before or after entrance.
|Department of Political Diplomacy
||Diplomacy and Security Studies
|Department of Convention
and Event Management
|Convention, Exhibition & Event Management Tourism Management
※ Financial Aids : As of autumn semester, 2016 (These are subject to change, depending on a situation)
※ From second semester, all students scholarship may be adjusted based on the grade and specific conditions.