- Department of International Studies
- The Department of International Studies of Hallym University of Graduate Studies(HUGS) offers wide range of the domestic and international politics for the Masters Degree (Masters in International Studies/36 credits) program. In particular, the department can provide foreign and day-time working students with an adequate and excellent courses for their special needs.
- The department of International studies of HUGS has various and deep contacts with the numerous foreign universities and relevant domestic institutions and agencies in the field. The faculty of the department consists 4 full-time professors and several adjunct scholars in the field in Korea.
- Currently the Department of International Studies provides five major programs:
1. Diplomacy and Security studies; 2. Taiwanese studies; 3. Political Management studies; 4. Asian Community Studies.
Diplomacy and Security studiesTaiwanese studies
Political Management studies
Asian Community Studies
- Head of Department of International Studies
Tae Wook Choi (email@example.com)
- Department of Convention and
- Hallym University of Graduate Studies(HUGS) offers the best Masters Degree (Masters in
Business Administration/36 credits) program in the Meeting, Incentive travels, Convention, and Exhibition(MICE) field in Korea.
- Most of MICE industry leaders in Korea are HUGS alumni. We have active school advisory committee consisting of industry leaders, who provide advice on curriculum and development matters. At present, The Department of Convention and Events Management runs 4 majors: Convention and Exhibition Management; Event Management; Medical Tourism Management; and Tourism and Lesure Management.
Convention and Exhibition Management
Medical Tourism Management
Air Transport, Travel and Tourism Management
- Head of Department of Convention & Events Management
eun-joo Youn (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Department of American Law
- The Department of American Law is committed to preparing students to become Korea’s leading experts on the U.S. Law to deal with the increasingly globalized market by offering the following features.
- Bar Taking Eligibility: Upon completion of the minimum number of credits of courses provided by our partner law school that is American Bar Association(ABA)-approved, students will qualify to take the District of Columbia Bar Examination subject to approval by the Committee on Admissions. Bar Exam Preparation: The major concentration of the courses is to enable students to acquire and hone their legal knowledge and skills used to pass the bar exam. English Enhancement: The curriculum is designed to help students enhance their listening, speed reading, and writing skills needed handling legal dealings and business transactions in an international context. Conflict Resolution Skills Training: Recognizing the value of good communication or dispute resolution skills, our department offers students with the comprehensive training courses necessary to be successful in mediation, negotiation and facilitation of dialogue.
- Head of Department of American law
Ji Min Park (email@example.com)
- Department of Audiology
- Department of Audiology at Hallym University of Graduate Studies (HUGS) offers Master of Science (M.S) degree. Our program is based on a practice-to-research philosophy. Through our cutting-edge facilities and powerful industrial partnerships, we train future clinical audiologists and hearing scientists who will treat millions of people with hearing impairments.
- Our graduate curriculum emphasizes excellence in clinical practicum and advanced research work in Audiology. At least 36 credit hours of mandatory and selective courses are required for graduation. The mandatory courses are General Hearing Evaluation, Special Hearing Evaluation, Hearing Aid Evaluation & Fitting, Cochlear Implant Evaluation & Mapping, and Clinical Practicum for Audiology Ⅰ-IV. Selective courses are also available from diverse fields of Audiology such as Psychoacoustics, Geriatric Audiology, Pediatric Audiology, Industrial Audiology, Audiologic Rehabilitation, Sign Language, Anatomy and Physiology of Hearing, and Vestibular Assessment and Rehabilitation.
- Head of Department of Audiology
Jaehee Lee (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Department of International Radiological Sciences
- Strengthening professional competency that is required for high-ranking manager
Cultivating talented researchers with diversity and creativity
Producing professional and talented people through overseas training
- The department of international radiological science conducts research and development in convergence disciplines to realize development of social science that combines science and engineering with computer engineering, humanities and sociology. To this end, the department provides research program that radiation is used in the field of technology and science related to diagnosis and treatment of disease for health of society and humans and in the field of radiology that focuses on radiological science as an applied science.
The department provides major curriculum that cultivates research leaders who have global competitiveness. The major curriculum helps students learn academic theories in the major field of study and master sophisticated knowledge and skills that can be connected to new science.
The department ensures that students can cultivate their capability to resolve problems actively based on their knowledge that is converged with creative and scientific way of thinking and that they can grow up to become expert in the fields of education & research in radiological science and radiation that take the lead in development of modern science.
- Head of Department of International Radiological Sciences
Jae-Hwan Cho (email@example.com)
- HALLYM UNIVERSITY OF GRADUATE STUDIES