세상을 향한 Gateway
Hallym University of Graduate Studies
|MBA||Convergence Service Management||Global Business & Leadership||English Track|
※ The Department of Convergence Service Management offers a Global Business Leadership major that is taught exclusively in English, and primarily targets international students. Please note that the admission quota does not accommodate domestic students.
|Application Documents Submission:
From Dec. 04 (Mon), 2023 to Jan. 25 (Thu), 2024
Documents Required: Application Form, Research Plan, Certificates, Other Required Documents
※ Submission Method: Online
Application Fee: 50,000 KRW
Payment Account: Woori Bank 1006-201-216101 (Account Holder: Hallym University of Graduate Studies)
※Note: Fee must be paid from an account under the applicant's name.
Scheduled for Jan. 27 (Sat), 2024
(Date and location to be announced individually)
|Final decision announcement for Admission:
Scheduled for Feb. 2 (Fri), 2024
|Check results on the University website
Scheduled for Feb. 2024 (Date to be announced)
|Payment via virtual account after checking the tuition invoice.
Note: In case of registration cancellation due to personal reasons, tuition will be refunded, and admission will be revoked.
|1||Application for Admission||* [https://haksa.hugs.ac.kr/application/]|
|2||Personal Introduction||* [https://haksa.hugs.ac.kr/application/]|
|3||Study Plan||* [https://haksa.hugs.ac.kr/application/]|
|4||Agreement on Collecting and Using Personal Data||* [https://haksa.hugs.ac.kr/application/]|
|5||Education Verification from Apostille or the Korean Embassy
＊ Bachelor's Degree Diploma
＊ Official Transcript from Bachelor’s Program
* Graduation certificate and grade certificate are mandatory documents for admission evaluation. Up to the application deadline issue (including online issuance) is accepted.
* Any Academic Degree Certificate has to be officially “certified” by the Korean Consulate and be sealed by “apostilled” or the Korean Embassy (Consulate General) in the country where the graduated university is located.
|6||Photocopy of Applicant’s Passport||* Submit a photocopy of your passport, certified as a true copy|
|7||Photocopy of Alien Registration Card||* Required only for those who have been issued this card by Korea’s Ministry of Justice|
|8||Recent Bank Statement or Financial Proof: Recent||
* Acceptable proof of funds (Minimum bank balance: KRW 20,000,000)
* Bank statements must be dated within the last 30 days
* Bank statements in your name showing the balance of the account
|9||Proof of Nationality for Applicant and his or her Parents||
* Copies of applicant’s and his/her parents’ passports
* If parents passed away or divorced, please submit an official document that proves their legal status.
* Certificate of renunciation of Korean nationality (Korean descent applicant & both parents)
|10||Certificate of Family Relationship for Korean-born Foreign Applicants||
* Only Needed to verify family ties, exclusively for foreign-born Korean applicants)
|11||English test score (TOEFL, IELTS)||
* English test score taken within last 2 years, with the minimum score of TOEFL (IBT 71, PBT 530, CBT 197), IELTS 6.0
* This requirement is waived if the applicant completed his/her undergraduate degree in a country where the official language is English.